HELLO MY PUPPY PEOPLE!
This week were going to be talking about homemade treats. No… its not hard, easy simple ingredients that will make your dog flip!❤
- ¼ cups grated carrots
- 1 ¼ cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup grated apple
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
SIMPLE SAFE HEALTHY INGREDIANTS
This is my favorite recipe!
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step 2 Mix carrots, oats, and apple together in a large bowl. Whisk peanut butter and eggs until thoroughly combined in a second bowl. Pour into the oat mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Step 3 Drop 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheets. Flatten each treat with your hands until they are 1/2-inch thick.
- Step 4 Bake in the preheated oven until treats are firm to the touch and begin to brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking sheets before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
They don’t look perfect but your pups will love them !
Making treats can be fun too, if your friends have puppies make a date of it.
Till next week…