FOOD? WHATS BEST?

Finding the perfect dog food can be hard! Trails and tribulations can be expensive and frustrating lets get real, DOG FOOD IS NOT CHEAP.

One of the most expensive things about my shar pei pups are foods they need to thrive. Yes there is a good and a bad type of dog food. Willow: did well with a lamb based diet when she was a puppy they recommended a few different brands, we tried a few and settled with Taste of the Wild brand. This food is $55 a bag, but the benefits are great. With Kobe, his last owner had unfortunately mistreated him and he does suffer from super dry skin from the poor diet he was fed previously. Our vets recommended a grain-free salmon based product. It is AMAZING. His skin already looks better, and he is starting to regrow some of his hair he’s lost. He now is excited to eat! I personally get my dog food at Petco, or Tractor Supply in my local town. We use Taste of the Wild with him as well, we slowly transitioned Willow into a salmon based diet as well, that coat is SHINING! I tend to mix a little wet food with dry food to give them a special dinner.

Above is the food I LOVE! Below is the nutrition facts.

Keep your babies skin Soft & Glowing <3

Stay Cool,

MEGS <3