Welcome to the Blog!

I’ve been playing games all my life. From the time I could hold a controller in my hand I’ve been playing games on a Sega Genesis, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, and all the way up through modern day PC games. Gaming is a serious passion of mine!

I tend to get very competitive, and love to win. I’ve looked up guides and tips for many games in the past. One thing that worries me, though, is that most game guides today focus on the top tier of play. The professional level, the top 1%. But what about the other 99%?

That’s what this blog is for. This blog is aimed at the everyday player, the ones who play because they enjoy it, and while they may like to win, can’t afford to spend 12 hours a day playing the same game every day. So if you’re here to see the basics of a game, some advanced tips, and if the newest game patch will disrupt how your favorite hero plays inĀ your skill bracket, not the pros, you’ve come to the right place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *