RESOLVED: 12:45 PM (4/15). The issue should now be resolved for all courses. If you are still noticing this issue in your course, please contact the Learning Technology Center.
Update 12:10 PM (4/15). The issue has been resolved for the majority of courses. There are still some outstanding issues impacting certain courses that the vendor is investigating. If you are still noticing this issue in your course, please contact the Learning Technology Center.
We are investigating an issue that appears to be impacting the view of currently scheduled Webex Meetings, Classroom Collaborations and Office Hours inside of Canvas. We will provide additional details as they are made available.
Instructors who had previous meetings scheduled should follow these steps:
- Login to http://uww.webex.com with your Net-Id and Password.
- Click on Meetings from the navigation menu.
- Locate the Meeting and click on the Meeting Name.
- Copy the Meeting Link and send that to your students as an Email or Canvas Announcement.
- The students can then use the meeting link to join the meeting.
Students unable to join a class meeting should contact their instructors for the meeting link.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Learning Technology Center.