On Friday, January 10th there will be a three hour Open Lab in McGraw 19C, spotted with five-minute mini sessions about targeted reminders on a wide range of topics. The LTC and LEARN Center would like to help you work on anything on your start of semester to-do list. Even if the mini session don’t touch on your tasks, there will be people here to help with anything during the Open Lab times.
- 1:00pm-1:30pm Canvas 24-7 Support vs HelpDesk followed by Open Lab
- 1:30pm-2:00pm Transferring content from one Canvas course to another followed by Open Lab
- 2:00pm-2:30pm What goes into a syllabus, and what resources are available? Followed by Open Lab
- 2:30pm-3:00pm Gradebook setup followed by Open Lab
- 3:00pm-3:30pm Designing good assignments in Canvas followed by Open Lab
- 3:30pm-4:00pm LEARN Center offerings for Spring followed by Open Lab
If the above is too much to keep track of during this busy time of year, just stop in during any time that works for you, and we will be here to help you get done the things YOU need to get done.
While walk-ins are encouraged, if you plan on joining us at any point, please consider signing up in advance so we know to expect you.
If you have any questions about these sessions, please reach out to the UW-W Learning Technology Center.