Outfits of the Week 2/22-2/26

Monday

Top: ShopCider

Sweater: SheIn

Pants: ShopCider

Tuesday

Tank: TJ Maxx

Mesh top: Dry Goods

Belt: Walmart

Pants: Levi’s Ribcage Straight/Amazon

Wednesday

Flannel: Thrifted

Top: Thrifted

Belt: Walmart

Pants: Levi’s Ribcage Straight/Amazon

Thursday

Top: Forever 21

Pants: Garage

Friday

Top: Thrifted

Skirt: Nasty Gal

5 Comments

• Aaron Xiong

I think that this blog is great. It seems that you’re quite the fashionista so I think giving tips and outfit ideas to us as college students is great. Your previous post also gave us insite to what you think will be trending this year and I think that’s a great little writing piece to showing us what you like and what you think will be poppin this year. Fashion is very important and I think when you look good, you feel good and it’s good to see a fashion blog.

• Kelsey Jaeger

You have some very cute outfits! Maybe you could add a direct link for some of your favorite items or the “trendier” pieces, like the mesh top, skirt, or dress pants. Very fun article this week.

• Allison Sheline

You have such a good sense of style! I am trying to up my fashion game so hopefully I can gain some inspiration from some of your outfits. I appreciate that you are going to post affordable outfits because lots of other fashion blogs out there show expensive items. I have never heard of ShopCider before but I am definitely going to check them out.