What to listen to

“Tailgate Party” or as I’d Call it: Country Car Rides

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! For me, I felt like this weeks weather was so cold and I needed something to remind me of the summer warmth! Country music always makes me think of summer and hanging out with friends, so this week I was listening to a lot of Country music. This playlist I found the other day, also created by Spotify: Tailgate Party. I enjoyed this playlist a lot because it had a bunch of catchy county songs that I knew and now can’t get out of my head…

Here’s some of my favorites that happened to be in this playlist:

This playlist is great for when you want to get your mind off of the terrible temperatures that happen to be all of a good ole’ Wisconsin winter. Another time I always find myself reaching for a country playlist is when the weather starts getting warmer and I’m itching for summer to arrive!

Hope you guys give this playlist a look! As always, stay safe, happy, and healthy!

-Julianne

3 Comments

• Britney

I love country music and I love all of the songs and artists you listed. For me, I can listen to country music at any time and be put into a better mood. I will definitely check out this playlist!

• Bri Olstad

Hi Julianne!

There is not much better than summer days, windows down, and country music playing on full blast. The Tailgate playlist you recommended is great! Some of my all-time favorite country artists are Luke Combs and Morgan Wallen. I go to Country Thunder every summer (except for last summer because of COVID), but it truly is the highlight of my summer. Country music makes any day brighter! Thank you for sharing this playlist!

• Anna Lichtie

I really liked this post. I am a fan of country music and I think your picks are spot on. My favorite country artists are also Luke Combs and Morgan Wallen just like Bri commented earlier and I think that shows that your articles are perfect for the country music lover.