What to listen to

New Music Friday

Hi everyone!

I’m very excited while writing this today because I was checking out the “New Music Friday” playlist created on Spotify this morning and the first song that was on it was “Monster” by Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber. Honestly I am not a huge Shawn Mendes fan at all but I love Justin Bieber almost just as much as I did when I was younger. I normally love the Spotify ‘s New music playlists because it helps me become familiar with the new music that is coming out, and this playlist is no different. Another song that I enjoyed on this list was “Pain Away” by Meek Mill, Featuring Lil Durk. I’ve mentioned this before but I love Lil Durk so it might have been biased that I was drawn to this song specifically. Something I love about the new music playlists is that it’s a huge variety of all kinds of music that was dropped supper recently, in most cases less than 24 hours prior!

A couple more songs that caught my attention were:

I love listening to all different types of music which is why these playlists are helpful because it mixes everything that’s newly released into one playlist. Being on top of new music is something I really enjoy because it just gives me more to listen to. I hope you all start checking out the New Music Friday playlists on Spotify!

As always, stay happy and healthy!

-Julianne

3 Comments

• Kim Reinders

One thing that I have noticed throughout Covid is that there are many artists still producing music and these songs are amazing! The Morgan Wallen song is a good one in my opinon.

• Britney Myerson

I love this playlist on Spotify too because I am always looking for new music and I listen to multiple different genres. This playlist is perfect for finding new music that I enjoy listening to.