What to listen to

“Pumped Pop”

Welcome back everyone! This week I found myself listening to a lot of songs that I was listening to this summer which fit seamlessly into this Spotify created playlist: Pumped Pop. This playlist I loved having on while just hanging around the house or laying in bed. I took a road trip to my aunt’s house in Ohio this week and this was definitely my favorite road trip playlist that I had on the rotation, Unfortunately it’s only 3 hrs and 10 minutes long…

Some favorite artists that are mixed into this play list are:

• Quinn XCII
  • Khalid
  • Blackbear
  • FLETCHER
  • The Chainsmokers

I hadn’t found this playlist till now and I’m so happy I did because I do enjoy “Pop” music sometimes! Hope you all give it a try soon!

As always, Stay happy & healthy!

-Julianne

2 Comments

• Sam Meier

I always love playlists that are upbeat and meant for a workout with good rhythm. I’ll definitely have to give this playlist a listen! I know I’ve listened to a similar playlist on Apple Music.

• Karissa

Hello!
    All of the artists you suggested are my favorites! I love Quinn and I have seen him mutiple times in concert. I also have seen blackbear. I forgot about blackbear but I will defenitly be listening to him again now.