What to listen to

“Instrumental Study” or What I Call “My Focus Playlist”

Hi everyone, Welcome back!

With this semester well underway, it’s time to really get going and buckle down on those assignments, projects, papers and all last minute things you’ve been pushing off till now. We only have a couple weeks left of the semester and I know I need to stay focused, I’m sure I am not the only one. Something that helps me get into the homework/study zone is this wonderful playlist I found on Spotify awhile back- Instrumental Study.

This playlist I found about two years ago and when I put it on this morning a thought came to my head “Why haven’t I shared this playlists with others yet?”. I promise I am not over hyping this just for the post, just last year a handful of these songs on this exact playlist were featured as some of my most listened to songs according to Spotify Analytics… so clearly I listen to it a lot.

Normally I’d feature a specific song or two for you to check out on this but since the entire playlist is Instrumental, it’s hard for me to personally connect to the songs, however, I do like almost every single one on her, I believe I only skip a few here and there..

Next time you need to force yourself to avoid getting distracted and work hard on school work or really anything that requires a clear head, Check out this playlist! I’ll link it here again for you.

As always, Stay happy & Heathy

-Julianne G

3 Comments

• Lauren Foster

This Instrumental Study playlist seems interesting and I will definelty give this a listen in order to help me stay focused when studying for my upcoming exams.

• Sawyer Novara

I love instrumental songs, especially ones with a lot of violin and flute as they are 2 of my favorite instruments to listen to. I always listen to a lot of this kind of music when I’m studying because if I listen to anything with lyrics I’ll be compelled to sing along rather than focus on my work. I’ll have to check this playlist out.

• Erin Lewis

I can’t focus on whatever I am doing when I listen to music with lyrics so I often turn to instrumentals to help me along the way. Thanks for sharing!