What to listen to

What’s Trending Now, “Rap Caviar”

Hello Everyone! Glad you are back reading my blog. This week I wanted to focus on a playlist that I listen to quite frequently right now throughout the day. It’s another automated playlist by Spotify. “RapCaviar” is filled with tons of rap songs that are trending right now, if you give it a listen, you are bound to know more than just a couple songs! There are a handful of artists that are in this playlist but I think I was drawn towards it more because it has a lot of my favorite artists of right now: DaBaby, Pop Smoke, Travis Scott, Polo G, Lil Durk, and even some 21 Savage. As these artists are trending now I was not surprised that they are all over this playlist. I would say this playlist is good for social hang outs with friends or while getting ready for whatever your plans are at night/weekend festivities. When I listen to this playlist while getting ready to go out or hangout with friends. I find myself loudly singing along and I find the hype music definitely boosts my confidence before a night out, don’t laugh because I know I’m not the only!

Some songs I’d like to spotlight would be:

1. Martin & Gina – Polo G (I’m always asking someone to put this on if I am not on Aux!)
  2. Lemonade – Ft. Gunna, Don Oliver & Nav (This is one that I didn’t even like at first but it’s so catchy it grew on me!)
  3. Got It On Me – Pop Smoke (I just like this song)

Hope you all check this playlist out!!!

As always stay happy and healthy,

-Julianne

3 Comments

• Christian Olivera

Hey Julianna first off I want to say that I really like your taste in music. Polo G and Lil Durk are some of my favorite artists out right now. I’m from the Chicago area and enjoy listening to a lot of artists from here. I wonder if spotify has a playlist that only has songs from artists from Chicago. I bet you probably already know this but Polo G recently dropped an album this year “The Goat” in 2020 and since more music has been coming out, I still think it’s one of the best albums that has came out this year so far.

• Lauren Foster

I’ll definitely have to listen to this playlist. I’m always falling behind on what’s new and popular when it comes to rap music.