What to listen to

Top of 2020

Welcome back! If you’ve read my posts before you know I’m a huge Spotify fan. This week Spotify brought back their yearly data packed “Wrapped” which circles around everything you’ve listened to in the past year. I love this feature because it takes in so much cool information about your listening habits. Just this year I listened to 604 new artists, that crazy to comprehend, but I am always looking for new music! My most played song of the year was “PTSD” by with G Herbo, Juice WRLD, Lil Uzi Vert, and Chance the Rapper and my top artist of the year was Juice WRLD. I love that Spotify gives you this information and so much more with the yearly Wrapped. If you haven’t already checked out your 2020 Wrapped, look now, and if your still on Apple Music please consider switching, I swear Spotify is so much better.

4 Comments

• Samuel M Dvorak

I also like the wrap up they do every year. My most listened song was Smells Like teen Spirit and the most listened artist was the beatles.

• Britney

This is one of my favorite things about spotify and I was so excited to see my spotify wrapped for this year. I think spotify is so much better than apple music, and you can get hulu with it for free which is a huge plus.

• Sawyer Novara

The Wrapped is very funny sometimes. It said my most listened to genre was dance pop, yet 4 of my 5 top artists were hard rock bands and the fifth was The Weeknd. No idea how dance pop is my top genre because I definitely listen to more rock and alternative metal than anything.

• Anna Lichtie

I am not a Spotify user, but I gotta say at the end of the year I always get a little jealous of people who see their year wrapped. Apple does a playlist of your most listened to songs but it’s just not the same! Thanks for sharing this post!