Best Drug Store Makeup!

Just like many of you, spending my money doesn’t come easy. I am a broke college student, so I try and save as much money as I can no matter what it is on. On that note, I will be sharing with you guys the best drug store makeup you can get. Disclaimer this is only my opinion, and if you disagree, it is okay. First, let us start with Elf. Elf is very well known. Drug store makeup brand. It is known for being good and affordable. I love the Elf cosmetics poreless putty primer; it is priced at only $8.00. About a year ago, Elf put out this primer, and all of the makeup artists went crazy for it. It was so hard to find at stores, and it seemed impossible to get your hands on it, but when I finally did, it was so worth the wait. It keeps your makeup in place all day and doesn’t make you breakout. Staying with Elf, their concealer is one of the best in the game. Most people, including myself, have made the switch from Tarte shape tape to Elf. It comes with the same coverage for under half the price being $6.00. Switching over to Nyx lip liners, I would say these are a dupe for the Mac liners. They have so many colors and stay for a good portion of the night. They are, of course, affordable, also only being priced at $4.00 compared to Mac coming at $18.00. Moving over to bronzer, I know you are all thinking it, and of course, it is the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer priced at only $5.98. I would say this is a dupe for the Hoola Bronzer priced at $30.00. Physicians Formula Bronzer gives you the same amount of coverage and blends so much easier, in my opinion. Lastly, I would like to talk about Airspun Powder being priced at only $5.97. I found myself so confused about why people baked their faces, and after I saw a picture of me with my makeup looking dewy, I understood. I noticed that many people had raved on the Airspun powder and decided to try it out. Let me tell you, it is one of the best setting powders I have used. I find myself going back to buy more over the more expensive setting powders. Although you have to be careful of how much you use because you do not want to have flashback mary vibes. If you know, you know.

3 thoughts on “Best Drug Store Makeup!”

1. Every time I am in Meijer or Target I always almost buy the Elf putty primer, but I never know which one to get. Do you have a favorite one? I know there are at least four of them and I have no idea which one I’d want to get. For reference, I have combo skin if that helps narrow it down at all??

1. Yes, you definitely have to try it is one of my favorite primers and currently the only one I use and even buy. I have the same skin type, and I would recommend getting the poreless one; it’s the pink one. I have found that the others make my skin too oily I hope it works for you!