Garnier Serum Cream

Just like many of you, my Tiktok has been filled with Garnier Serum Cream reviews. I just knew I had to try it out. I went out and got the Garnier Labs Pinea-C Brightening Serum Cream SPF. Let me tell you how surprised I was with this product. It includes SPF 30 and Vitamin-C and a moisturizer all in one! It is a gentle and refreshing scent. I love the packaging, and it is made of recycled materials. I have realized that it works great under makeup, just like a primer. The application is smooth and has a light consistency it is very moisturizing. This is an ideal product for someone looking for convenience and who does not want to purchase multiple products. I believe you guys should go try it out!

3 thoughts on “Garnier Serum Cream”

1. I have never heard of this product before and I typically do not like to branch out of my comfort zone when it comes to skincare, but I have to say this product did intrigue me. I really like how it has SPF30 and vitamin C because those are ingredients I look for in products. I may have to try it out. Thank you for sharing this!