Why you should stop using makeup wipes

If you are like me, you love to do your makeup, and taking it off at the end of the day is one of the greatest feelings. Well, come to find out, makeup wipes are so bad for your face. Please stop using makeup wipes; let me nudge you in the right direction. Make up wipes are not manufactured as skin cleansers; they are bad for the environment, and on top of that, they are bad for your skin. They are full of harmful chemicals that strip your face of their natural oils. Makeup wipes are not made for cleansing your face; in fact, there is a massive chance that it leaves a residue on your face, and it will clog your pores. Keep all of that in mind and then think of how bad they are for the environment. They are a single-use product that takes years to decompose. Now imagine you use one every day, adding to the massive amount of waste we already produce. Okay, now that I have you on my side, this is what you should do instead, use reusable makeup wipes. You can find them on Amazon or at your local beauty supply store. If you think about it, they are very cost-friendly because you do not have to keep repurchasing them. They are better for your skin and the environment! If you don’t like the first idea, you can also double cleanse. Using an oil-based cleanser first, then a regular one. I promise that making this switch will keep your skin healthy and will keep your PH balance undisturbed!

1 thought on “Why you should stop using makeup wipes”