At-home lash lifts. Worth the buy?

I have wanted to see if lash lifts at home were an excellent route to go. Just like many of you, I did my research watching at home youtube videos and also TikTok. Don’t judge me; I know you do it too. Since my lashes aren’t naturally curly, I spend a lot of time curling them. Even when I do curl them, they don’t stay curled for a very long amount of time. It is something that has always bothered me about myself, and I decided it was time to change that. About a year and a half ago, I started getting eyelash extensions. It was honestly going great until I realized how much money I was spending on them.
I also noticed that my lashes were very short and fragile because of them. I stopped getting them done and wanted to do an at-home lash lift. So I spend some time on TikTok and also youtube. I figured out that it is effortless. Since it has to do with my eyes, I was terrified it would hurt, so I recruited my friend. I explained to her how to do it, and we got to work. It does take about an hour to get done. She did a great job, and no nothing got in my eye; thank you for being concerned! It was a fast and easy process. I made sure to do as the instructions said and not get them wet for about 24 hours. I was surprised to see that it actually worked. I was skeptical simply because most at-home kits are hard to follow and usually don’t end up well. I would 10/10 recommend giving this a try; if you have lashes that aren’t naturally curly, it definitely works, and you save some money if you get extensions!

2 thoughts on “At-home lash lifts. Worth the buy?”