Dr. Jart Color Correction Cream

Over the past month, I have seen the rave over Dr. Jart color correction cream. It honestly seemed too good to be true. I had to try it out. I did see that it worked best on lighter skin tones. That is something I did not like about the product. I like products that include everyone and have a wide range of shades. I decided to give it a chance either way and bought the product.
Another thing I noticed was that the product was costly retailing for $39.99. Dr.Jart is known for taking away redness from acne scars, and it should look like you put a light layer of foundation on after you are finished. It is very moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. It would be best if you patted it on and not rubbed it on like a regular moisturizer. I purchased the product and have been using it for a little over a month, and let me say that this product did change my life. I have always been a bit insecure about my face’s redness and felt like putting on foundation only made my face caky. It is a great product to have around if you don’t like spending time an enormous time on your makeup in the morning. It does include sunscreen, which makes it a great everyday product to use. Since I have been using it, I have not noticed it causing me any acne or breakouts. I feel like it is improving my skin. All in all, if you have a lighter skin tone, I recommend this product.

1 thought on “Dr. Jart Color Correction Cream”