Oct 30

Weekly Blog 10/30

Rob Zombie Drops Spooky New Single a Day Before Halloween

Rob Zombie has just released a new single titled “The Triumph of King Freak (A Crypt of Preservation and Superstition).” This is Zombie’s first new song in over four years, since the 2016 album, The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser.
The song also comes just a day before Halloween; the perfect time to release such a sinister and spooky sounding song. It has a similar sound to top hits “Dragula” and “Superbeast.”

According to an interview with Rob Zombie by NME back in September of 2019, the new record that this single comes from has been finished for quite some time. “I think it’s the best record we’ve ever made. It’s a very big, crazy and complex record that I’m really excited to finally be able to release.” Zombie stated that he was looking for a February 2020 release at the time, which obviously didn’t happen. However, a new single will definitely be welcomed by fans of Rob Zombie who have been waiting a very long time for new music.

Watch the music video for “The Triumph of King Freak (A Crypt of Preservation and Superstition)” below.

Citations: https://www.facebook.com/RobZombie/photos/a.10150599296288323/10157009644558323

2 comments

2 Comments so far

1. Samuel Dvorak November 2nd, 2020 11:41 pm

I love Rob Zombie and I cant wait for new music by him.

2. Zack Murray November 4th, 2020 5:04 pm

I haven’t listened to rob zombie that much, but I’ll be sure to check out this track.