Thank You Nicole Cervantes!

Nicole Cervantes joined ICIT as an Office Operations Associate in January 2019. Her key responsibilities were coordinating the recruitment and hiring process, on-boarding new employees, assisting with travel arrangements, payroll approval, and administrative support to the CIO. Over the past 4 years, Nicole has become an integral part of the ICIT by accepting additional responsibilities and new roles of which the most recent is Administrative Manager.

Nicole main responsibilities as Administrative Manager include:

• Management of ICIT budget and finance
  • Management of ICIT staffing, recruitment, on-boarding, and payroll processes
  • ICIT front office business management
  • Support to the CIO

Most importantly however, Nicole was always there to help everyone and with everything. She was our main problem-solver, information-finder and action-facilitator.  

Unfortunately, Nicole will be leaving us to take a position in the UW-W Budget Office. Her last day with ICIT will be on Friday, March 3, 2023. On behalf of the entire ICIT organization, we would like to thank Nicole for her contributions and to wish her the very best in her next opportunity. We will miss her greatly.

From Nicole:

It has been my absolute pleasure to work with each and everyone one of you! I have learned so much, in great part to your patience in training me and answering my many questions. I truly appreciate it! I will miss being a part of this wonderful team, but it does help a little that I’m not going far. Thank you!