Thank you, James Wong!

James Wong joined ICIT in November of 2022 as a Manager of Administrative Information Systems, as ICIT was trying to understand the scope of the ATP initiative and its impact on many campus operations.

James was instrumental in helping us gather a lot of important information and gain a better understanding of the ATP requirements, specifically as it pertains to posting tuition revenue from WINS. James also played a significant role in addressing WINS performance during advanced registration, particularly working with Oracle in resolving the Elastic Search issues. Members of the UWW community outside of ICIT reflected that James is “eager to help and resolve end user issues,” “focused,” and “very polite, always thankful and cordial in emails.”

“I would like to express my sincere thanks for the opportunities and support provided during my time at UW Whitewater. It has been a pleasure working with everyone, and I wish the team continued success in all future endeavors.”

James’s last day at UWW will be Friday, March 17. We wish him all the best as he moves on to a new opportunity and thank him for his contributions to our campus as a Warhawk (again)!