Thank you, Dane Seckar-Anderson!

Hello ICIT, I felt that it would be awkward and self-centered to write this blog post in the 3rd person, so here it goes!

I am sad to say that my final day with ICIT will be on Friday, August 13th. I have accepted a new position that will keep me closer to home and cut down on the long commute from Germantown to Whitewater.

I joined ICIT in May of 2017 as the Senior Communication Specialist. Over these past 4+ years, I worked to improve the perception of ICIT among the UW-W campus and drive home the idea that “ICIT is your technology partner.”

Some of the proudest moments during my time here has been growing the footprint of ICIT campus relations through SOAR events, The Tech Open House, Social Media, and our Governance groups. I am also proud of the updated communication channels that we have worked to improve including a modern Connect IT newsletter and the updated IT Service Pages.

My new opportunity will be with Northwestern Mutual as the Manager of Digital and Printed Media. I will be responsible for all communications with customers, both through print and digital channels. This includes onboarding new types of work, acting as the relationship owner with key partners on new projects, and leading the cooperation and partnership of external vendors to support team goals.

I would like to say thank you to everyone on the ICIT team for making these 4 years truly special. I was fortunate to work with many of you on numerous projects, several were true collaborations. A special thank you to the managers and the LTC team for your kindness and support during my time here. Finally, I want to thank Elena for giving me this opportunity and for always pushing me to bring out my best.

I will miss you all!