Personnel Announcement: Anand Vangipuram

Dear  ICIT Team-

It is with a heavy heart that I am sharing with you that  Anand Vangipuram has accepted a position with DoIT at UW-Madison. His last day with ICIT will be July 2. It goes without saying that Anand’s contributions to ICIT and to UW-Whitewater have been  immeasurable. He has positively impacted every person and every initiative he has touched over the years. I personally will miss him terribly. I would like to thank Anand, not only for his service and dedication, but also for providing a five week notice to help with transition planning. Early next week Anand and I will be meeting with the AIS team to get their feedback on the transition activities and future steps.

While we will never replace Anand, we will be working on filling the vacancy as soon as possible. The responsibilities have changed greatly since Anand joined us  4+ years ago.  We need to make sure that the new position description reflects the scope and also incorporates emerging responsibilities and trends. I invite all of you to send me your thoughts on what you think should be included in the new scope of responsibilities.

Thank you,

Elena