About Me

My name is Alex and I am a senior at UW-Whitewater. I am majoring in journalism with an emphasis in advertising and a minor in public relations. I am always willing to connect with others via LinkedIn or other socials that can be found on the contact page. My hobbies include skateboarding, playing VALORANT, and collecting shoes. Recently, I have strayed away from collecting shoes because it was an expensive hobby. The two pairs of shoes I kept from my collection include the Retro University Blue Jordan 1’s and a pair of Tokyo Bio Hack Jordan 1’s. I plan to write about sneakers and street wear that are in high demand because I spent hours still looking at new drops. When I am not looking at shoes and clothes I like to skateboard and play video games. Skateboarding to me is one of those hobbies that you can enjoy whether you are just cruising around or trying to learn new tricks. Recently, I have gotten into a pc game called VALORANT and have bought more in game content than I am willing to confess.

Whitefish Dunes State Park