Blog

Supreme’s Week 5 Drops Something Unique

This week is week 5 of Supreme’s spring/summer drops. It’s interesting to see the items they start to add throughout the drop and how fast they sell out as well because some of these items aren’t even clothes or things you can wear. This week’s main highlight though was the Supreme x The North face collaboration.

Supreme x Chapstick

This one in particular I just find funny because it is ChapStick with the Supreme logo printed on the front. Nonetheless people will buy it and in many cases it will stay in its original packaging. This Chapstick comes in a 3 pack of classic cherry flavored ChapStick. The retail for the 3 pack is $8 USD, but on Stockx it is currently listed for $67 USD. This collaboration reminds me when they released the Supreme x Oreo collaboration which also sold out quick.

Supreme x The North Face Summit Series Rescue Mountain Pro Jack

Supreme x The North Face have had past collaborations and they don’t disappoint. With this new installment they released a water-resistant jacket with fully sealed seams for those cold days out in the snow. They have the classic The North Face patch on the arm and a Supreme logo on the back. This jacket comes in four different colorways that include black, multi camo, light purple, and blue. Like past releases my favorite style is the black one, but I found it interesting that the light purple looks like pink. This jack retail is sold out but was going for $398 USD. If you’re interested in buying this jacket you can find it on StockX for $495 USD.

Embroidered Chenille Hooded Sweatshirt

This sweatshirt is probably my favorite item in this weeks drop because of its basic design. The sweatshirt is made from brushed back fleece. In true Hype Beast fashion the Supreme logo is front and center on this sweatshirt and honestly I am here for it. This sweatshirt comes in 5 different colors being ash grey, brown, dark teal, black, and pale purple. I honestly like the ash grey on this sweatshirt the most opposed to my usual favorite being the black. This sweatshirt retailed for $168 USD and is reselling on StockX for $200 USD.