Blog

This Weeks Top Picks on the Drop list

It’s that time of the week again where I talk to you guys about my favorite drops from this week Supreme drop. To me it is interesting seeing the number of hoodies and jackets in a spring/summer drop because you would think they would gear towards warmer weather wear. This shows how much of a hypebeast brand Supreme is though because in the past people in the culture were attracted to hoodies even in warmer seasons. Nonetheless here are my top picks for this week.

Hooded Down Pullover

This pullover will for sure keep you warm made out of a cotton blend. The highlights of this hoodie are the half zip upper half, on seam zip hand pockets, and the zip pouch pocket at the chest with a Velcro flap. As per usual on all the Supreme gear their signature logo is stapled so that people know what brand you are wearing. The interesting choice of making the logo small is an interesting one because this brand is known to put their logo everywhere to make it hard to miss. This hooded pullover comes in black, blue, and olive with a resell price tag on StockX of $308 USD.

Supreme Hooded Down Pullover

Lace Hooded Sweatshirt

As you could probably tell by now from my past posts hoodies will always be a favorite in any of the drops for me. Which is why the lace hooded sweatshirt was on this list. This hoodie is made from brushed back fleece and the highlight of the hoodie is the lace logo on the chest. The hoodie comes in light blue, black, purple, white, and dark brown, but my personal favorite is the white or black one. The resell price tag on this hoodie on StockX is currently at $190 USD.

Supreme Lace Hooded Sweatshirt

Ink Blot S/S Top

I haven’t put many shirts on my lists, but this shirt has been one of my favorites released this drop season so far. It’s made from all cotton with the logo printed on the chest. The five different color options for this shirt are olive brown, lavender, black, natural, and dark royal. My two favorites are the black and natural color options. The Supreme logo is easily recognizable in a considerably large font on the chest in an ink blot design which just makes it an interesting look. This shirt is available on StockX for as low as $97 USD.

Supreme Ink Blot S/S Top

These were my picks for this week with honorable mentions for the Stitch Jacquard Camp Cap. The rest of this weeks drop just wasn’t for me and that is fine, but I can’t wait to see what is yet to come. Did anything in this weeks drop stand out to you?