Recaps

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Secrets Revealed

Oh yes, it’s that sweet time of year when we get a “Secrets Revealed” episode, or as Kyle Richards calls it, “The Sh*t You Thought You Got Away With”. Dorit and her Gucci ice cubes, Garcelle wraps up her first season, Denise gets tongue tied and Erika bonds with her new friend, Sutton, over being southern.
First things first: we have to applaud Garcelle for successfully finishing the season with these crazy white women. Personally, I think Garcelle is an amazing addition to the show. She seems to simmer down the other women in the times things get a little heated and I live for it.
Of course, I cannot talk about RHOBH: Secrets Revealed without mentioning Bravo, Bravo, F*cking Bravo. As explained by Kyle, the saying “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo” was a lighthearted way the women would tell the network they were still touching up hair and makeup between replacing camera batteries. Apparently, Ms. Richards didn’t get the memo. How could she think that the network would just cut out an entire dinner table fight because of one saying? Unfortunately, Bravo had other plans for Denise and aired it anyway. And poor Lois in the background of the fight. Lois is too much of a goddess to sit with these women and hear them fight over Dorit’s glam agenda.
The last thing I have to bring up is: Sutton is fun? As we saw in Secrets Revealed, Sutton turned 48, but it seemed like her liver just turned 21. In all honesty, I am not a huge fan of hers, but she did make the show a little extra fun to watch with her little southern way of living. I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of her in Season 11.
So let’s raise a glass of Reposado to honor Denise in her quest to fix her very public downfall and to Garcelle for completing her first season as an official housewife of Beverly Hills!

5 thoughts on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Secrets Revealed”