Recaps

Top Three Dramatic Dinners

If the Housewives can guarantee us anything, it’s that they bring the drama, especially over a nice sit-down dinner with a private chef and catering staff. Here are my three favorite dinners that were less than calm.

#3: Crazy Kelly at Scary Island

It’s no secret that Kelly Bensimon is one of my least favorite people in Real Housewives terms. Her drunken (and probably drug-induced) state resulted in a major match between her and our dearly beloved Bethenny Frankel on the girls’ trip to St. John. Kelly accused Bethenny of trying to kill her in her sleep. I’m sorry but if I thought someone was going to try to kill me, I wouldn’t be going on trip after trip with them. This was the time that Kelly also told Bethenny that she was “nothing but a cook”. Which we all know is far from true. Although today it seems that Kelly has her head on straight, that dinner really showed the world what kind of person Kelly Bensimon is: creepy, drunk, and mentally ill.

scary island gifs | WiffleGif

#2: Crystal Meth and the Psychic

Now we move to the infamous “Dinner from Hell”. Ms. Camille Grammar decided it was a wonderful idea to not only invite a foul-mouthed Brandi Glanville to her dinner, but also a Craigslist psychic who told Kyle her husband will “never emotionally fulfill her”. Before the psychic and her e-cigarette got their 15 minutes, Ms. Glanville said some of the most famous words ever to come out of any Real Housewives franchise. “At least I don’t do crystal meth in the bathroom all night long, bitch!”. In Brandi’s defense, Kim did take multiple trips to the bathroom that night. Do I think it was crystal meth? No. Do I think she had a gram of blow up her nose? Of course! These are the Real Housewives we’re talking about. They are some of the most drugged up people in this world.

Kim richards rhobh brandi glanville GIF on GIFER - by Jugal
TBT: The Dinner Party From Hell | Friendly Dish

#1: Teresa’s Table Flip

Drum roll please………… of course I HAVE to mention the iconic table flip. In all honesty, I have nothing to say about this except for: if you know, you know. “Cop Without a Badge” and “Prostitution Whore” are the only things I have to say.

Andy Cohen Reveals How Teresa Giudice Handles Cheating Allegations on  Season 10 of RHONJ - The Real Housewives | News. Dirt. Gossip.

4 thoughts on “Top Three Dramatic Dinners”

1. “Wow, these recaps on dramatic dinners from the Real Housewives are absolutely entertaining! Ali B’s witty commentary and storytelling style make for a fun read. Can’t wait to explore more posts on this blog. Thanks for sharing this gem!”
    Posted By: sanapatel.com 

2. “Wow, I’m thoroughly entertained by these recaps of the dramatic dinners from the Real Housewives! Ali B’s sharp-witted commentary and captivating storytelling style make for a delightful read. I’m eagerly looking forward to diving into more posts on this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful find!”
    Posted By: susmitareddy.com

3. Hi, I am Eugenia a high profile independent Russian girl currently working and living in Delhi. Please call me if you want to meet me. As a professional independent Russian girl based in Delhi, I prioritize providing high-quality services to my clients. With a strong work ethic and dedication to my craft, I strive to ensure that each encounter is tailored to meet the unique needs and desires of my clients. My commitment to professionalism and discretion ensures a safe and enjoyable experience for all parties involved. If you are seeking the company of a sophisticated and independent Russian girl in Delhi, I invite you to contact me to arrange a meeting. Your satisfaction is my top priority, and I look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
    https://renasingh.com