Uncategorized

Welcome to RealiTea!

From sea to shining sea. From Morgan to Maloof to the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick. RealiTea is a blog dedicated to everything Real Housewives! Every franchise, every wife, every week. You can expect updates on ex-housewives every Wednesday for a segment I’m calling: “Where Are They Now Wednesday’s” plus recaps of newly aired episodes, older episodes, and even spin-offs like Don’t Be Tardy! All posts are my opinions, all comments and feedback are totally welcome!

I got super into The Real Housewives during quarantine, there was only so many Keeping Up with The Kardashian episodes I could watch before I needed a little more drama in my life and the women of the show certainly brought the drama I was searching for! Now that we are (barely) back to live as it was, I still cannot get enough of these women. 

Some may think the show is just women being dramatic and backstabbing each other, but what they don’t realize is that they are actual businesswomen. From the Skinny Girl brand to Ramona Wines and the countless clothing lines they have been able to create. These women are not only entertaining but are pretty inspiring.

Starting next week, I will be recapping a bunch of episodes and letting you know what I think. Keep an eye out for my next post, where I will be going over all three installments of the Beverly Hills reunion. Season 10 of RHOBH was a season to remember, I’m sure we can all agree on that and I will certainly get into that in my next post!

Grab some Grigio, tune in, and keep a lookout for my next post. It is always Turtle Time at RealiTea with Ali B.

1 thought on “Welcome to RealiTea!”