Uncategorized

Yoga: Stress Relief

Hello everyone! I hope your day is going good. Today I am going to share this yoga video to help relieve your stress. I know I am stressed with finals and with he holidays coming up this year! A good way to help with stress is yoga. Yoga is good for the mind, it releases endorphins which helps with negative emotions. If you don’t have a yoga mat you can even just use a towel in place of a mat. I really recommend this video if you are experiencing any type of stress. I have a fun video you should watch and practice some yoga!

2 Comments

• Reynaldo Mayans

Hi Nadia,
    Due to may spinal core surgery sitting in the yoga postion would be hard for me. If I was able to get into postion it would be hard to get up. Once I am on the floor I can do some of the of the postions. The breathing exercises help me and easier for me to do. I am sure to ask me to do it for 30 mins. is way to long for me. It is a very cool work out however, I try not make time for stress. But I founded the video to be of use and instructors voice is gently to my ears. I was waiting for the cute puppy to start doing yoga. Thank you it was a relaxing video. Great post good job.

• Bri Olstad

Hi Nadia!
    I totally agree; with finals and the holidays coming up, my stress levels are pretty elevated. I have gone to yoga classes in the past, but they were of a high-intensity workout. I am so excited to follow along with this yoga video. Time to unwind & relax!

Thank you for sharing!