What to listen to

As Spotify calls it “Songs to Sing in the Car”

Hey guys! Assuming you’ve already read my welcome post you are aware that I try to have a variety in music I listen to. For this blog I wanted to share one of my favorite playlists on Spotify right now! “Songs to Sing in the Car” created by Spotify for their listeners to quite literally sing in the car. I’m sure this a feeling we are all familiar with: Driving and needing a handful of good songs to sing along to until you’ve reached your destination. This playlist is perfect for this. The variety isn’t that large in this specific playlist but it is a compilation of songs from over the last couple of years that were trending when they first came out! The most important quality in songs to sing in the car is catchiness. If a song is catchy it is 100% more likely to be a good song to sing in the car while driving any distance, unless it’s on repeat… or maybe you’re into that kind of thing. Anyways, check out this playlist on Spotify today, I’ll even drop the link for you: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWWMOmoXKqHTD?si=lWs8jW35TmCxrDADPq7XyA

As always, stay happy and healthy!

-Julianne Gantar

One Comment

• Sam Meier

I listen to music a lot as well! I mostly listen to music on Apple Music, but I like the pre-made playlists on Spotify. I often like the current and new music playlists. Sometimes I’ll lesten to songs that feature or are similar to my favorite musicians. I will definitely give that playlist a listen though! I do also like catchy songs. I think that bands like Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons make some of the catchiest of songs.