SPRING BREAK! Mmmmm, can you feel the sun and hear the surf?
Andersen Library’s hours will be:
Sat-Sun Mar 23-24: CLOSED
Mon-Fri Mar 25-29: 8am-4:30pm
Sat Mar 30: CLOSED
Sun Mar 31: 3pm-2am
The Food for Thought café is open on Thurs Mar 21 for normal hours (8:30am-8pm), but then is closed until it resumes normal hours on Mon Apr 1. There are vending machines outside the Library, on the lower level. Break hours for other campus dining locations are posted online.
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search Andersen Library’s holdings of books, media and more (part of Research@UWW) and use links to the titles that are online, including links to ebooks,
- Search Research@UWW for articles, books, and more all at one time–it’s best to login to get all possible results.
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online through your Account,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Spring Break Reference Desk hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm, Sunday March 27th 3-5 & 6-10pm).
Regular Spring Semester hours resume on Monday, April 1st.
Enjoy the break safely, everybody. And don’t forget: You can get audio books or popular novels or feature films from Andersen Library to help enjoy your week off from classes!