I know, nothing’s on your mind right now but getting through midterms and getting to spring break….
But how’s your wallet going to make it through that spring break adventure?!? #reallife #adulting
If your finances could use a little bit of attention, we can help! The week after spring break, April 1-5, is Money Smart Week, and here at Whitewater we’re hosting several great events for your education, and enjoyment too. Features:
- Adulting 101 — answer a quick question and get a candy prize. Easy! Monday April 1 and Tuesday April 2, UC commons, 10-2:00.
- Cooking on a Dime — everyone likes to eat, right? Free samples and cookbook giveaways! UC 275B, Monday, April 1, 4:00.
- GeoCache for College Cash — everyone likes prizes, right? Over $250 in local prizes and your chance for one $500 national prize! UC commons, Tuesday, April 2, 4-6:00.
- Financial Crimes Awareness & Prevention — nobody likes identity theft, right? Booo… Come and learn to protect yourself. UC 264, Wednesday, April 3, 2-3:00.
- Homebuying 101 — whether it’s a someday-dream right now or an actual possibility, come and learn in this no-pressure presentation. UC 262, Thursday, April 4, 3-4:00.
- Paint-a-bank — witness the cuteness from last year. You know you want one too. Andersen Library, Thursday, April 4, 3-5:00.
See the full schedule of events in a poster here. Now, go have a fun break!