We invite submissions from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater staff and faculty to share their innovations, scholarly teaching results, or variety of ways we are all transforming the lives of our students through teaching and learning. The Conference will be held Wednesday, May 17th, 2023 in the University Center on the UW-Whitewater Main Campus. It is sponsored by the LEARN Center, Learning Technology Center, and Office of Academic Assessment.
Possible themes include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Academic technology, connections and challenges
- Assessment and program evaluation
- Innovative student services and experiences
- Online program development
- Project-based and community-based learning opportunities
- Strategic enrollment and program development
- Something Else!
Concurrent presentation sessions will last 45 minutes. You are welcome to structure time to fit your presentation. Remember Q&A! A typical session consists of approximately 35 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for questions and answers.
April 3rd April 10th, 2023 and notifications of acceptance will be received no later than April 17th, 2023.
For additional information, please contact The Learning Technology Center.