There is still time! We have extended the deadline for the Celebrating Teaching and Learning Conference Call for Proposals to April 11, 2022.
We invite submissions from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater instructors and staff to share their innovations, scholarly teaching results, or information on how they’ve connected to the Wisconsin Idea. Possible themes include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Academic technology, connections and challenges
- Assessment and program evaluation
- Innovative student services and experiences
- Online program development
- Project-based and community-based learning opportunities
- Strategic enrollment and program development
- Something Else!
Concurrent presentation sessions will last 45 minutes. You are welcome to structure time to fit your presentation. Remember Q&A! A typical session consists of approximately 35 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for questions and answers.
For additional information, please contact The Learning Technology Center.