As part of the 2nd Annual Northwest Regional Instructional Technology Showcase, Dr. Richard E. Mayer’s will be giving a presentation titled “What Instructors Should Know about Taking an Evidence-Based Approach to Multimedia Learning”.
Mayer’s presentation will be streamed LIVE tomorrow Friday, February 22, from 9 a.m. to 10, CST. Participants MUST register prior to the presentation.
To register for this event, please take the following steps:
- Click on the following link: https://uwstoutevents.webex.com/uwstoutevents/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=665333438
- Click “Register” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your “First Name, Last Name, Email Address,” and then “Confirm Email Address.” Click “Submit.”
- Read the Confirmation page and click “Done.” You will receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Follow the directions in the email to enter the event.
- The Event Password is: nwritkey
Please contact Nathan Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulties getting into the event.