Accepting the Unexpected

This Blog directly relates to accepting the things in life you cannot control. Often we will be faced with situations that are out of our control. Instead of trying to fight it or forget it, just accept it. If you cannot control the situation, there is no point in fighting it. It’s almost like trying to light a fire with water, it won’t work. It’s almost impossible at times, but the stress endured is simply not worth it. I’m not saying putting in effort with situations will always leave you stray but worrying about something out of your control will almost always negatively affect you. The next portion of this blog will be letting life flow. Everything in life happens for a reason, the good and the bad. You may not understand it when it happens to you, but long term everything will make sense. I’ve established this mindset in my life over the last few years. I cannot be more thankful for this mindset. I have never felt freer and more content with life regardless of what happens with the day. Live life every day like it’s the last. I heard this quote that will help a lot of people’s mindsets. It reads, “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called present.” This quote is from the Disney movie: Kung Fu Panda. Every day is truly a gift. Some people who went to sleep last night expected to wake up this morning and didn’t. Do not take anything for granted in life. 

4 thoughts on “Accepting the Unexpected”

1. I’ve been faced with a few situations this semester where i had to accept what happened and tried to move on.