START EM OR SIT EM? WEEK 10 EDITON

Start of the Week

Quarterbacks

Start Em

Jared Goff vs SEA

The good thing about Goff is that he gives a lot of volume, but the problem is he gives a lot of volume, allowing him to get picked off more than fantasy owners would like. The matchup against the Seahawks is favorable enough to start him as a streamer as they lead the league in yards per game given up.

Sit Em

Baker Mayfield vs HOU

Bakar is way too inconsistent and only has one good game this season. Even with decent matchups, he should not be played. The risk is not worth it as he hits the floor more than he hits the ceiling. I would not start him this week.

Runningbacks

Start Em

Nick Chubb vs HOU

Chubb should be ready to play this week and is instantly a must-start against one of the worst rush defenses. He should see plenty of work, maybe not the usual workload this week, but enough to have a solid performance this week.

Sit Em

Mike Davis vs TB

Even with McCaffrey out again, Davis won’t have numbers even close to McCaffrey. In the last two games that McCaffrey was out, Davis averaged 8.65 points. Going against the Tamba Bay defense will not help as they should play hard after being embarrassed by the Saints last week.

Wide Receivers

Start Em

Brandon Aiyuk vs NO

The last 2 games he has played in shows he is now the go to guy in San Fran as Nick Mullens and him seem to have a great connection.  Getting 14 catches 206 yards and one touchdown.  This week might be his best game yet going against the Saints which will be a high scoring affair. Even if the Saints magically transformed into a elite defense he should see plenty of work to still be a solid play He is a high end number one and a must start for the remainder of the season.

Sit Em

Antonio Brown vs @CAR

Brown might help people win championships at the end of the year, but he still won’t be efficient just yet with his second game back in the NFL. Expect the same type of production from him as he did last week. He is still adjusting back to the NFL and a new team and playbook.

Tight Ends

Start Em

Jimmy Graham vs MIN

Graham is very touchdown dependant, but he should find it against a weak Minnesota defense. Another good sign is he gets at least five looks his way most games, so you know he has a chance for work. He is a good streaming option this week.

Sit Em

Greg Olsen vs @LAR

Olsen is now not the top tight end in Seattle. He is splitting time with three other tight ends also, which helps no one. He does not get enough work to even consider starting him and the catches he does get mostly is below ten yards. He should not be played at all.

2 thoughts on “START EM OR SIT EM? WEEK 10 EDITON”

1. Hi Samuel!
    Your title, Start Em or Sit Em, intrigued me to keep reading. I really like how you recommended who to start and sit. I don’t know too much about football; however, I started Brandon Aiyuk on my fantasy team this week, and he played great! Thank you for the tips!

2. Hey Sam,
    I am a huge football fan and have been playing fantasy football for years, but this year I decided not to because of school. That being said, I have not been keeping up to date with all the best fantasy players but because of my knowledge on the NFL I can understand why you made the choices you did. One choice in particular was starting Nick Chubb. He is one of the best running backs in the NFL right now and Cleveland is a run heavy team, so I totally agree that if someone has them on their fantasy team that he needs to be starting ASAP.
    -Lukas Matzke