START EM OR SIT EM? WEEK Thirteen EDITON

Start of The Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxhDeaaOQIA

Quarterbacks

Start Em

Ryan Fitzpatrick MIA vs CIN

Ryan is a great streaming option this week. The Bengals defense is none existent upfront, so Fitzmagic will have all the time in the world to throw the ball. This should be an excellent fantasy performance for Ryan this week.

Sit Em

Matt Ryan ATL vs NO

Matt Ryan is up and down all season. After the poor performance two weeks in a row, it is hard to trust him, especially against the Saints, where they allowed Matt Ryan to score below six points two weeks ago. I would sit Matt this week as even his upside is not worth the risk.

Runningbacks

Start Em

Wayne Gallman NYG vs @SEA
EAST RUTHERFORD, NEW JERSEY – SEPTEMBER 29: Wayne Gallman Jr. #22 of the New York Giants carries the ball in the second quarter against the Washington Redskins at MetLife Stadium on September 29, 2019 in East Rutherford, New Jersey. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

He has been outstanding averaging 16 points in the last five games.  That is solid number one play.  He got 24 carries, last game, the most carries in his career. He should see another heavy workload going against the Seattle Seahawks especially if Daniel Jones is out. He is available in over 40% of ESPN leagues so make sure to pick him up if available.

Sit Em

Damien Harris NE vs @LAC

Harris is the lead back on New England but far from a starter in fantasy. The only Patriots running back I would start would be James White, but hesitantly. What I’m trying to get at is the running back situation is not good, and you should avoid them all, at least for this week.

Wide Receivers

Start Em

Micheal Pittman Jr. IND vs @HOU

Pittman is somewhat risky, but the targets he sees you just can’t ignore. This week is possible that Pittman can get an outstanding fantasy performance against the lackluster Houston defense.

Sit Em

Marvin Jones Jr. DET vs @CHI

With Golladay probably coming back this week means Jones will go back to a fringed flex play. Even if Golladay does not come back this week, Jones should still be benched. I’m not sold yet that the Bears defense is not good yet. They have been dominant this year. They just had a bad day against a great team in the Packers. They should come back with a vengeance against the lions, which are subpar a best. Jones most likely will not see much work this weekend with or without Golladay back.

Tight Ends

Start Em

Mike Gesicki MIA vs CIN

Mike is boom or bust but so are most tight ends. I like him more when Fitzpatrick is under center as they have a connection. I like Fitz this week, so naturally, Ill like Mike this week also.

Sit Em

Zach Ertz PHI vs @GB

Ertz is not the top tight end in Philly anymore. It is unlikely that he will take back his number one spot, let alone in his first game back from injury. The Packers’ defense is not the best but can not be slept on, and I am confident that they can shut down the tight end position this weekend and maybe the whole offense with how bad Wentz and Co. are playing.

2 thoughts on “START EM OR SIT EM? WEEK Thirteen EDITON”

1. Hello! I am not a huge football fan and don’t know much about it but this post was very insightful! I learned about some players in the NFL like Matt Ryan. I didnt realize you can sit certain people in fantasy football but thats cool how you can act like the coach.

2. Hey Sam,
    Probably a good choice to suggest sitting Zach Ertz this weekend considering how to offense played for the Eagles. I did not know who the running back was that you suggested to start but I love Pittman Jr. he’s a young receiver that shows a lot of potential!
    -Lukas Matzke