The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

The Lunar Chronicles consists of four novels: Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter. In the four book series, Cinder is a cyborg who lives in New Beijing. In this country, cyborgs live among humans. There is a deathly plague that is threatening the human race. But when Cinder’s sister, Peony, catches the plague, Cinder is forced into plague research by her evil step mother. Upon being forced into research, Cinder discovers that she is immune to the plague. The series follows Cinder and her friends upon discovery of who she really is, and to save Prince Kai from marrying the Lunar Queen from destruction of the world.

I really love this series mostly because it combines classic fairy tails, with science. It was always engaging and always had plot twists. If you’re into fairy tails and science fiction, then I would recommend this book for you. In this book series, I really appreciated that there was always something happening. I would read this series again. If you enjoyed Heartless by Marissa Meyer, I would also read this book series as well.