Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

18-year-old Celaena, is an assassin that has been working in the mine for the past year. However, the crowned Prince, Prince Dorian has requested her presence. He has decided to make a deal with her: her freedom under the condition that she must compete to be the royal assassin against several others. During the competition, contestants are turning up dead. Before she becomes a victim herself, she must be able to discover who is killing everyone.

Over this past winter break, I decided to go to the library with three books in mind, this was one of them. I really enjoyed reading this book. So much so, that I was unable to put it down. It caused me to scream and cry and fall in love with so many of these characters. After approximately half way through this book, I decided to buy the whole series. One’s library never strops growing. If you’re looking for something new to read, I would start with this book series. I would recommend this book to those who need a new adventure and not sure where to start. To those who are in a book rut and can’t seem to find the book that seems to be grasping them. To those who live for love stories. To those who love reading. To those who need that book that they can’t see to put down. This book is for you.