Hi! My name is Kaycee Diel and I am a 21 year old college student. I wanted to start this blog to give insight on how to have fun on weekdays while you are in college. This blog will talk about how to manage your homework load, mental health tips, and a social life all while being a full time college student! I can’t wait to share with you all. 

4 thoughts on “Hello world!”

1. This is a very nice one and gives in-depth information. I am really happy with the quality and presentation of the article. I’d really like to appreciate the efforts you get with writing this post. Thanks for sharing.

2. Hi, Kaycee! I love how simple and pretty your site is! I really like the photo on your landing page. I’m excited to read what posts you end up writing!

3. Happy to see some content talking about mental health, but also focusing on the college student! Honestly, it’s so hard for me to find time to go out anymore. Being a full time student comes with a lot of challenges. Interested to see what tips you have for managing the homework load and a social life.