I feel like everyone goes looking for advice in a time of stress and trial & error. But sometimes, you can never find the right things you need to hear, or someone tells you exactly what you don’t want to hear. Here are some motivational quotes to help you get motivated:

Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.

Ralph Marston

Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.

Unknown

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

Steve Jobs

Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Unknown

If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.

Jim Rohn

Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.

G.K. Neilson

7 thoughts on “Words of Wisdom: Some Advice to Help you Through the Stressful Times”

1. Kaycee, I really like the quotes. Quotes are something that I write daily to help give me some extra confidence to have a better day. It’s a great and simple technique!

Good post,
    Dakota

2. I like how you used quotes in this blog post to get people motivated. Since the year is almost over, the motivation is very low! This helps people stay on top of their assignments. Great job!

3. This was a valuable read, as we are reaching towards the end of the semester. Now that I am looking for a job within the real world, it’s important to stay motivated and maintain a positive mindset. I love the quote, “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction”. This quote is interesting as everyday we have things that need to be done and when waking up ready to finish that work, it creates a level of satisfaction.

4. This post is so unique and I love the use of quotes. I have not seen posts like this one this semester so great job! With the end of the semester coming up I definitely needed a little bit of inspiration.

5. I really love the quotes you chose here since they are inspiring and motivating for many people. I think people need to hear quotes like this more often than they think, especially when they are in a rut. I had a professor that would put a quote like this on the board each class period, and I really liked this since it was a positive way to start the day.

6. This post was so different from your others but I loved it it! So short and simple, but so effective. I scroll for hours through Pinterest and see tons of motivational quotes and I just think that there is something about reading them and that actually really helps your mindset! Great job!