The 24-Day Challenge: All Natural

24 daychallengeAs I start to feel comfortable in my own skin again, I also start thinking that some French fries here and a milkshake there won’t hurt me. Until I realize that I haven’t eaten a home cooked meal in 2 weeks. When the zipper on pants blew the other day at the gym because my “shimmy” to squeeze into them wasn’t working, I realized I needed to get back into the right mindset.

So I googled some new recipes, bought fruits and veggies, but found myself back in the same place a few days later. So then I thought, “How about I find a plan and stick to it day by day?” So I googled some new diet fads and found a lot! What I realized after investigating into a few was one thing…they were fake.

Now I don’t mean “fake” in a way they the results aren’t real. I bet they work great, for the short-term at least. If a diet includes popping pills, drinking meal replacement drinks, or wrapping your body in plastic wrap, I would steer clear of it. Also, it is already expensive enough to eat healthy let alone having a fee for it as well. Instead, join me and try this 24-Day Challenge for FREE.

How it works:

Step 1: Everyday you need to move! Rotate your workouts according to cardio and weight training. Every other day you are doing one or the other, NO EXCUSES! It doesn’t matter how long, that is up to your schedule, your body, and your ability.

Step 2: No processed foods! I am not saying you have to eat organic fruits and vegetables, although that is preferred. Check out this list for what you should steer towards. You can still grab lunch with a friend; just choose those options that are all natural. You’re a real person; so don’t eat anything that is fake!

Step 3: Stay on track! It is hard to completely change your lifestyle, but once you see how great you will feel after these first 24 days, you will continue to add more and more days to your own personal challenge. We only have one body to live and one body to feel good about. Take advantage of it and make it the best it can be!

“Always remember that it doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you keep on going”

~Kenzi Weidman

Sources: http://ashleyncline.com/2015/04/whole-30-approved-snacks/?pp=1