Well, Warhawks, the results are in! Check out the top ten responses to last week’s Giveaway Wednesday: “How does the UC get you connected?
  1. Ashley: The UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected by keeping me updated! Love the Facebook page for upcoming events, information, and useful blogs to read!!!
  2. Julie: The UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected to all the places I need to go on campus. I stop in the UC on my way to my class in Hyland grabbing myself a cup of coffee as I go…then back to the UC for a salad and then off to Heide for another class…find my way back through the UC on my way to Hyer grabbing a Freshëns smoothie with a boost of energy to keep me going…finally at day’s end I hit the UC one more time to check my email before heading home for the day!
  3. LaShauna: The UC is my people place! It was where I got involved with multicultural groups, HSC, and SEAL events. I met a lot of great people through the UC.
  4. Clark: Well, here’s the short version: the microwave! There isn’t a public one anywhere else I go on campus! I also enjoy reading the covered corkboard as I eat or walk through the building. One of my favorite things is the computers in the commons where I can quickly check my email.
  5. Danielle: The UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected by keeping me updated on what is happening in and around UW-W campus!
  6. Brian: The UC gets me connected by allowing me to check my emails on the computers in the concourse between classes.
  7. Melissa: The UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected with food, friends, and fun events!
  8. Megan: UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected with friends through cool activities like the comedians!
  9. Lucas: The UC gets me connected through all the services they offer. They have helped me from the day I started my orientation. Information Services helped me find my way around, but the place I owe the most to is Career & Leadership Development.  I’m a freshman and I have a very good chance at starting an internship this spring because of the help I received there.
  10. Jenny: The UW-Whitewater University Center gets me connected by keeping me updated through social media on what’s happening at the UC!