I personally am not a huge fan of breakfast food, BUT with it being the most important meal of the day, I usually try to make sure I have something to have ready on the go. These peanut butter energy bites are perfect and so …
Month: February 2018
Breakfast muffins are the key to a quick on-the-go meal! All you need to do is heat them up in the microwave for a minute or so and they’re ready to go. What I enjoy most about these is that they are easy to make and delicious. I typically enjoy making them on Sundays so that I am prepared all week for breakfast!
- 8 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup shredded Jalapeño Havarti cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 16 oz ground sausage, browned and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin thoroughly with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl combine milk and eggs, whisk until blended.
- Add cilantro, sausage and cheese, mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin, top with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden.