Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate!!
Who doesn’t love oreos?! This snack is perfect to put out as appetizers for a party or just for fun to have!!
- 1 package Oreos (14-19 ounce is fine)
- 1 brick cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1 package white almond bark or 24 ounces white chocolate chips*
- Crush cookies very fine either by using a food processor or by placing them in a sealed bag and crushing them with a mallet or rolling pin. Using an electric mixer, add softened cream cheese to crushed cookie mixture and mix until well blended. Scoop out and form into one inch balls and place on waxed paper until ready to dip.
- Melt Almond bark either by placing in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie ball into almond bark and place back on waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. YUM!