Clothing Ideas, General Shopping

Why I Love Marshalls

Why pay full price for an American Eagle shirt when you can get it for half the price and still brand spanking new? Isn’t a $12 shirt better than a $25 shirt? At Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Homegoods, you can do that. All three of these stores are sister companies and do the same thing: have anything and everything you’d want, but at a discounted price

Marshalls and TJ Maxx are more clothing, shoes and accessories focused, where Homegoods is more home stuff. Now Marshalls and TJ Maxx do have some items, but not to the extend of Homegoods. You could decorate, maybe even furnish your whole house from shopping at these three stores.

So besides the deals, why do I love these stores? Mainly because they don’t just have 6 shirts to choose from. They have racks and racks full of clothing for all ages and genders. And all the items have tags that compare the store’s prices to the price you’d pay if you bought it at the original store!

Now a downfall of these stores is that if you find something on a rack but it’s too big or too small, you might not be able to find it. There are too many times to count where I find the softest sweater and shirt, but it’s not in my size. If I’m lucky, I’ll find it in my size, but you can’t guarentee that’ll happen. As they, say, you win some and you loose some.

The last thing I absolutely LOVE about these stores is the return policy. You have 30 days to return and item with its tags to get a full refund int he method you paid (cash, check, credit card, etc.). However, after those 30 days, you can still return the item if the tag is still on it. to get store credit I have returned shirts 6 months after I bought them, but the tag was still there. Another nifty thing is that the gift cards are good for all 3 locations!

If you can’t tell by now, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and Homegoods are probably my three most favorite stores in the world. The deals and items are top notch and recommend anyone and everything to shop here.