Uncategorized

Cardio Workout

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday and I hope everyone is having a good week so far! This week I am going to share a cardio workout. This will get you up on your feet and get you moving. This workout out you can do at home or in the gym! This workout will leave you feeling good when you have completed this video.

Why is cardio good for you? Cardio is good for you because it gets your heart moving which can improve your heart and also lung health. This workout is for everyone if you need to take a break just pause the video and take a break. GO AT YOUR OWN PACE! You guys know your limit and don’t over push yourself and drink LOTS of water! I hope you like this video this week! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 Comments

• Reynaldo Mayans

Hello Nadia,
    Once again I was tired in first four minutes and I do enjoy the accents. I just have to be careful because I not allowed to do work out by myself doctors orders. I also like the music you try to follow the beats as you working out. I do not know you but you must in great health. Keep up the great job.

• Brianna Olstad

Hi Nadia!
    I can not stress enough how much I needed a good workout to follow along with. Ever since quarantine, I have struggled to find the motivation to get back into my workout routine. This at home work out you linked is great, especially because I can go at my own pace! Twenty-nine minutes of this cardio is about to feel like hours, haha! Thank you for sharing!

• Caitlin C Hunter

Hi Nadia!
    I LOVED this workout! I was so happy to have founf this post because I was searching for a good cardio routine! Thanks!