Uncategorized

Killer Abs Workout

Hello everyone!
This workout is a killer abs workout and you will feel your stomach burn. This video will help you tone and sculpt your abs. This can be done in the gym or at your own home. I wanted to find an abs workout that is accessible to everyone! It is only a 20-minute abs workout. You can do this right in your room or even in the living room. If you don’t have a yoga matt you can even just use a towel to help with a little more cushion. This will allow you to destress and keep your mind off of anything, I hope you enjoy this video! I have attached a video below a watch and feel the burn!

4 Comments

• Karissa Murphy

Hello!
    I love this post because I feel like the one thing at the gym I struggle with is abs. I always use the same 4 ab workouts and its good to find more like this to get a better workout in. I also like that this is a quick workout to do when you are very busy and don’t have a lot of time during your day to get a workout in. Will definitely be doing this workout tomorrow!

• Reynaldo Mayans

Hello Nadia,
    Wow after watching the video I am tired and ready to take a nap. I promise long time ago I use to have six-pack abs bot I work hard on getting this quarter barrels abs that I have now. All kidding a side that’s super that you you can look like in twenty minutes work and not need any equipment or have to go to a gym. Thank you great job.