Thursday, May 24th, & Friday, May 25th: Andersen Libary closes at 4:30 pm.
Andersen Library will be closed Sat.-Mon., May 26-28, for Memorial Day weekend.
Andersen Library Summer School hours start on Tues., May 29:
(Exception: CLOSED on Wed., July 4)
Remember that even when the Library is closed or you are traveling, you can:
- Search article databases …just login when prompted with your campus Net-ID (same as for your campus email or D2L),
- Search the HALCat Library Catalog and use links to the titles that are online, including ereserves for classes,
- Renew your checked-out books, DVDs, etc., online (once) through your Personal Record,
- Consult online guides for assistance, including citation guides for APA, MLA, and Turabian format, and class assignment guides, and
- Ask a librarian for help using email or chat, or phone us at the Reference Desk (262-472-1032) during Reference Desk hours (Fri, May 25, 9am-4:30pm, then closed until Tues., May 29, 9am-9pm).